Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Monday, April 6, 2020
#PAINTPRIL has really helped restart the creative process for my new series '2020 in the Presence of Black Art' that was interrupted by the corona quarantine. I've rediscovered some old/new ideas that can be revived according to our new normal. Each image is combination of my original artwork, personal memories and favorite items that relate to the daily #paintpril theme.
Visit on my website on April 29th at www.blackartdesignerfashion.com to see the first set of images of the '2020 in the Presence of Black' series from SHURVON, THE FINE ARTS VISIONARY!!!! #PAINTPRIL
Creative contributions from Shurvon, The Fine Arts Visionary at
to the APRIL 2020 #paintpril challenge on instagram.
Thursday, February 20, 2020
- What does it mean to be In the Presence of Black Art?
- Why did you decide to officially start this series in February to October 2020?
- What music inspired, 'Tribal Legacy', the first picture from this new series?
- Why is it important for you as a visual artist to celebrate Blackness in this new art series?
- How do you define the Theory of Black Fine Art?
- Make artwork about people, places and things that are interesting.
- Chose art supplies that I could afford and write about the process on my blog website www.blackartdesignerfashion.com
- Create a thematic visual art series about what I wanted to see, learn and remix just like a musician.
- Combine my personal and social ideas into aesthetically pleasing visual art images that are unique and original.
Thursday, February 13, 2020
Saturday, January 25, 2020
The Wonderful World of Fine Arts Radio Show with Julius and Shurvon will be on www.rainieravenueradio.world. We will be talking about how we work together as visual artists, our new art projects and goals for the 2020 New Year!!!
(If you are creative/visual artists and want to be a guest on our radio show, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
We currently have our visual art on display at three different locations in Seattle.
1. Onyx Fine Arts Gallery located on the 3rd floor of Pacific Place Mall in Downtown on 5th Avenue.
2. Art of Soul Gallery in the Columbia City neighborhood of South Seattle. www.rainieravenueradio.world
3. The Wa Na Wari Art Center in the historical Central District of Seattle. www.wanawari.org
JuVon Fine Arts Designs started in 2015, we wrote about our collaborative journey for the Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook Project in 2018. Read about our visual story at https://sketchbookproject.com/library/20304
We also have our original visual art merchandise available for purchase at
If you are interested in purchasing an original JUVON FINE ART DESIGNS for your home or office please send an email to email@example.com with your request and contact information and we will respond within 2 - 4 business days.
THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...🏁🖤🎨🖌️
JUVON FINE ART DESIGNS
Shurvon Haynes is from the Central District of Seattle, she attended the University of Washington, where she studied visual art, social media and journalism. She currently writes about her adventurous journey as a black visual artists living in a global society on her website Black•Art•Designer•Fashion. She also collaborates with custom jewelry designer Julius Brandon of JUVON Fine Art Designs and 'The 'Wonderful World of Fine Arts Radio Show' on www.rainieravenueradio.world. The 'Healthy and Happy Mandala' is their first Installation Art exhibit at the WA NA WARI Art Center in Seattle.
The 'Healthy and Happy Mandala'
"Living in the presence of Black Art
is a magical, spiritual and historical experience.
Black Art is a visual interpretation of the African Diaspora Legacy.
This exhibit will encourage us to learn resilience from the past, optimism to live in the present and preparation for the future."
THE HEALTHY and HAPPY MANDALA
Afrocentric Art Installation
designed by visual artists
Julius Brandon and Shurvon Haynes
WA NA WARI ART CENTER
JUVON FINE ART DESIGNS